Friday 10 February 2012

Hottie

Hottie by Kelly J Devoe.
Hottie
Hottie
Hottie
You're a hottie

When I saw you in the club
You walked right by me in the blub
Looking hot now in the club
 I knew right there baby I was in love

When I saw you in the club
Smiled at me baby in the club
You asked me to dance now in the club
I knew right there baby was in love

 Then you say hottie a bunch more times think

When I saw you at the mall
Walked right by me in the mall
Doing some shopping in the mall
I knew right there baby I wanted to call

When I saw you on the street
You were right there that I wanted to meet (?)
Lookin hot when you're wearing white
Blew my mind baby out of site.

Style and grace and a pretty face
Lets hook up go back to my place
Love you body, mind and soul
Larger than life so let me be (wat?)
I'll never disappoint I'm eager to please

When I saw you int he club
You walked right by me int he club
Looking hot now in the club
I knew right there baby I was in love

When I saw you in the club
Slime at me baby in the club

Now that's really Hot.

Check out Kelly J. Devoe. Seriously.
Winnipeg, you've done it again. 

1 comment: